Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Project SVT Sedan
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:44 PM   #181
Red01Focus
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 40437
What I Drive: 2001 Infa Red SE

Points 10,954, Level 69
Points: 10,954, Level: 69 Points: 10,954, Level: 69 Points: 10,954, Level: 69
Level Up 26% Completed
Level up: 26% Level up: 26% Level up: 26%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 10 Red01Focus Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (56)
zombie bump: been slacking on the focus, kinda just let it sit while other things came before it :( but have been working on getting it back to where it needs to be was also at a point where i considered parting it to go back to stock. installed the svt oem air intake setup today need to pick up the little plastic screws to secure it

started working on patching up the svt front bumper will be ordering a bunch of stuff from rockauto and a few other places,ditching the projectors for a set of machs but i really want to paint the machs black just don't have a place to bake them.

might be getting that silver wagon above minus the svt drive train but it still comes with svt goodies. just need to work some things out but trying to keep it from ending up in a junk yard as it has so much potential and is still in good condition plus i have the parts to get it back to road worthy

Pics of wagon(it does have a hood and tail lights just not pictured) does need a fuel door but I'm thinking of taking the billet fuel door and putting it on the wagon

SEDAN REVOLUTION #13