Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Is this really normal?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #63
snow12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 108999
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 1 snow12 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strix View Post
That's not possible. As I have explained numerous times, driving my 'normal' car puts me in the foulest of moods.

It bounces, clunks, and vibrates. These are all normal conditions according to the Ford dealerships I've been to.

And again I say that my car had none of these problems until Hines Park Ford did shoddy work on it. I suppose I should just sue their incompetent asses already... because I'm going to get the same old "it's normal" song and dance from every Ford dealership I go to. You'll make sure of that, won't you? ;)
I drove an hour to the "better" dealer and will have to drive an hour back only to pick up my obviously faulty car. (If my warranty was up they would be saying something different ) I am pretty sure Strix like me does not like wasting time and honestly thats what the dealers are doing. Ford is ultimately to blame because Ford certifies the dealers to service our cars, they should hold them to a high standard.