Old 01-29-2013, 01:43 PM   #33
Turbo Turtle
Fins Up!

Fan#: 32772
What I Drive: Miata, STi, GSXR1k

FF Reputation: 54 Turbo Turtle Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (25)
just wanted to post a little more info on what im thinking my kit will include

tubular stainless top mount manifold with t3 flange and either a 38mm 2 bolt or 44mm wg flange depending on customer goals

3" stainless dp with 4 bolt t3 flange and two o2 bungs

stainless wg piping

2.5 or 3" aluminum hot side charge piping depending on power goals

3" aluminum cold side piping WITH maf flange and bov flange of customer choice

intercooler will probably be 28x8x3.5 with 3" inlet/outlet with all brackets

all couplers, t-bolt clamps, and oil lines/fittings included

oil pan with -10an fitting welded on

for duratec turbo intake piping included, not needed for zetec

i will not be including turbo, wg, bov, or air filter unless the customer requests me get these parts for them. i would be glad to include links or give recommendations on a turbo choice or if the customer doesnt feel comfortable buying these parts for any reason i can get them. but i am not an authorized dealer and can not buy them any cheaper than you and it would raise taxes and shipping prices to where getting them your self would save you a fair amount of money.

i am going to be working with borg warner on trying to become a authorized vendor for them soon. i am hoping i can offer their new EFR line turbos with my kit. if this is the case and i am able to get them backing me then i will offer 2 kits since their turbo's are set up different then most. i'll offer a kit as described above and another kit that includes the efr turbo w/ built in wg, bov, and boost controler which would mean no turbo, wg, or bov shopping around needed.

cold side charge piping will be routed behind driver head light and straight to tb not inside the frame rail

no tuning, tuning software/hardware, sensors, or fuel system components offered with the kit.

may also be selling a return fuel system setup for the focus after i get the kits complete.

Tim

facebook.com/TurboTurtleGarage
TurboTurtleFab@gmail.com

Last edited by Turbo Turtle; 01-30-2013 at 04:30 PM.