View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #7
focuzed1
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 10722
What I Drive: 2002 liquid grey zx3

FF Reputation: 16 focuzed1 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
It all really depends on what you want. I will say this much. And I know all boost heads will agree. Boost is ADDICTIVE. once you get it in your blood you want more.. its like a drug it takes more and more to satisfy the urge. I dont know alot of people that have the sc and have stayed sc. usually what happens is they get the sc and later decide they want more so they sell the sc and get turbo stuff. To me modern day turbos have nullified sc's. Turbos spool super fast and are super efficient. i cant think of any vehicle id rather have a sc on than a turbo. Initially turbos cost quite abit more. but you end up with alot more capabilities and possibilities. plus a turbo car at the same boost levels will always be faster and get better gas mileage than a sc car will be. Just my $.02 worth of knowledge. Research it very extensively before you commit. Know anything and everything about it all the ins and outs. and then when you think you know it research some more then build a build list to give you an ide of costs then double the price list. cause trust me youll spend it.