Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - People Blocked a Highway to do donuts!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #41
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizzara View Post
I guess I'll boil it down to some jot notes just for you, because you don't seem to get it:

- I'm fine with muscle cars and most of their owners
- I'm not fine with owners of ANY vehicle that drive them irresponsibly as depicted in the video
- The drivers in the video make all muscle car owners look bad, despite being in the minority
- My original comment on the H1 was a joke
- I didn't intend to offend you with my original post, but I did, and I apologized for it in my second post - to no effect, clearly
- Nobody in this thread appears to have a problem with me except you - as I see it, TheGlassMaker and LouBomb were expanding on a concept I brought up in my second post

I guess you can still blow up on me if you want, since being nice is "only going to last so long". Better get your fix before this thread gets locked. I suggest relaxing though, it's good for the heart...
nah, you don't seem to get you're trying to be a troll, I don't play troll games.
Especially from one that drives an old lx spi with hubcaps and brags about lowering it and fixing $4k in damage on the drivers side with krylon, yet says this about others... "There's a sentiment that they're crude cars bought by simpletons who do stupid things with them."

P.S. I did say I own a focus didn't I? Amongst other things...