Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - People Blocked a Highway to do donuts!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #29
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
One thing that holds true in my town is the muscle car guys are awesome it's the imports owners that get all the attention from the police. Doing all the street racing, taking huge amounts of parking in walmart so they can talk. Doing burnouts in parking lots, doing drifting in parking lots. we have so many modded imports that most kids probably don't know what a muscle car is. So if you own a import like I used to. You'll get pulled over for nothing just cause the police hate import drivers. I kid you not, they will nit pick the car bone clean to find something to sight you for. Got pulled over for no front plate, I had it in the window. He called for back up, I had two city cops, a K9 unit and a state patrol pull up. They searched the car for drugs, and then impounded it. Then made me and my lil brother walk home. I had to go back the next day to pay 1100 to get it out of the impound lot, Over Front plate. The nit picked other thing and left me a fit warning on the drivers seat. But they only cited me for the front plate. I sold the car shortly after and bought a lifted ranger I went from being pulled over four or five times a month to I haven't been pulled over in 11 years. I had that car impounded 3 times in the 7 years I owned it. Import drivers give us such a bad name.

Sent from my LGL55C using FF Mobile