Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - spi redline?
Thread: spi redline?
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #28
amc49
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 96610
What I Drive: 00 wagon, 02 sedan both zetec atx

FF Reputation: 23 amc49 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
This time there may be three........

'For the record I'm not calling you out.........'

'until amc wanted to call us out for praising the spi.'

Gotta wonder what planet generates that type of diametrically opposed thinking in the same post and then tries to act like he had nothing to do with the controversy. I see that in three year olds.

For the record, I called no one out. Never meant to either. I certainly don't enjoy being insulted by morons who cannot touch what I've contributed to society though, and after a simple statement of fact that should have been clear to anybody that can think. Let them have their little enjoyment of life, warped though it may be. That does not repair the mental damage there.

If you can't take reality then stay in your little thought polluted world and by all means keep praising the junk engine, guess what, the SPIs will still keep blowing up, you can't change that because the coping mechanism used doesn't work. Expecting people to take apart running cars is nothing short of retarded, what if he lives in an apartment complex? (insert 50 other reasons here)

I'm done in this section and will not be here again, your little heads cannot accept any thoughts not your own. Glad I'm not condemned to that, and glad you are. Your own nature guarantees it.

Sorry Mikey, couldn't do it quietly, my apologies to you..........getting very close to dumping the whole internet car thing anyway, simply no rewards and way too many people trying to change reality that I can prove to myself time and time again. People can wallow in the morass of replace this and that for no reason at all, I replace (or simply fix) usually one part only and back to perfect running, sorry many of the rest of you haven't a prayer at doing that.........of course I can lurk and laugh and simply not contribute anymore, won't be my loss there.

Keep repeating: SPI good--SPI good--SPI good--SPI good--SPI good......and don't look at the dropped valve poll, it doesn't look good for SPI reliability, regardless of what you may think. Reality bites, does it not?