Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Review: Raceland Coilovers 98-04 Focus
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #174
Broncoboy80
#MattinglyBuilt

Fan#: 59885
What I Drive: Stanced 02 SVT

FF Reputation: 13 Broncoboy80 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile30 View Post
This has got to be one of those new products that we all took to better than the expectations... I remember buying mine, with a "fingers-crossed-that-they-don't-suck" metality after reading Armanduh's review... and once installed they are definitely better than the worn out struts/shocks I replaced. Shortly after that they were sold out, though. I can tell just from feeling mine, that a more premium kit would feel better!

Great for the price though!
I dont get on here much anymore, but i remember us both talking about racelands back before i purchased some. I do stance, not performance with my car and I can say i am very happy with how they do. I have noticed that there were multiple kits that were made for our cars and the one i received works great! They are extremely stiff though, however that was perfect since yet again i do stance.

I have ran these coilovers on the car now for about 40,000 miles on crappy tacoma washington roads all the way to seattle everyday. They do great, however they do not ride as smooth as H&R's. I loved my H&R's but i would never use them to stance on.

So to as another review from someone who has had multiple brands of coilovers, I would say the Racelands are superb for their price. I would buy another set if mine blew, which they havent even after 40K rough miles of being stanced.

Feel free to PM me for questions and thoughts since I most likely wont be back on here for quite some time.

Instagram - #MattinglyBuilt
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue83 View Post
^yo, that bitch is LOW and clean!