Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - air induct from fog light area
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #8
iminhell's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Fan#: 36222
Location: Darwin, MN
What I Drive: 2000 & 2001 ZX3's

Posts: 10,497
FF Reputation: 48 iminhell Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Real helpful individuals, eh?

Internet, well no shit.
Guess you have no idea either, huh kiddo?

Heat Riser Tube. It's insulated convoluted tubing that was used for a good many years on late model vehicles. If you get a knowledgeable parts store employee they'll know exactly what it is. IIRC you should be able to find large sizes; the sizes used on cars/trucks were in the 1-7/8" range.
Don't "think outside the box".
There is no box.
Do it correct, or do it twice.
iminhell is offline  
    Reply With Quote