Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Is this really normal?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:59 PM   #39
powermax
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105453
What I Drive: Ex 2012 Ford Focus Sedan SE

FF Reputation: 2 powermax Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow12 View Post
Ill have to take a look for it. I have an appointment on Monday to take it to the "better" of the two dealers. I use that lightly as neither had been exceptional but at least the people are nicer at this one. Ford Cus Service set up a CSM to call me which really didn't accomplish much but hey he tried his best, he cant ford someone to fix something. The way I look at it is they give me a loner car while the try to fix it. If they fix it, awesome! If they don't well thats another attempt and days out of service closer to me having what I need to start a BBB Lemon Law dispute. Either way I am going to get what I paid for. If that means forcing Ford to buy the car back and going with another company I guess thats what I will have to do
I was having issues with my 1st 2012 focus My dealer offered me to buy the car back for the price I paid for if I got another focus. I got another brand new one better equipped paid close to 1k difference and I'm extremely happy. But in my case the car had lower mileage than yours 3000km (1900miles) and after 6 visits to the dealer with no solution.
There is a thread about my story : http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304642
Give the Dealer a chance to fix your car and keep as much documentation as you can. Most likely they will offer you a loaner and will try to solve your problems.

Best of luck