Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Official Shelby Focus ST Pictures
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #64
roan120
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 79780
What I Drive: 2001 Zinc Yellow ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 roan120 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Seen the Shelby focus today at the Auto Show, talked to the Shelby representatives and they told me the pricing witch is the 15k like mentioned. Car will have untouched regarding engine specs or performance, pretty much you pay for custom single stripe paint job, double strip paint job and also an racing number paint job. The way it works is, they are located in Las Vegas, so car needs to be taken there.They also said they would provide you with the number that you can give to the dealer and you can get it shipped there straight after the purchase of the new focus. After all the carbon fiber parts and engine cover they provide you with a stamp (Production Shelby Code) on the car in the dash and in the engine bay so you can fallow the history of the car, i guess because that's what he told me. As well car will be come officially a Shelby type car from what he said. He also mentioned they are working on performance boost type cold intake and tuned type boost that will increase 30-40 more horse power with a cost around 500$.

Last edited by roan120; 01-28-2013 at 05:12 PM.