Roushturboedzx3
I Fab Too Much

Fan#: 42814
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid Gray ZX3

FF Reputation: 20 Roushturboedzx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXthrizzle05 View Post
I don't know ive never owned or driven one. I talk to chris a lot who bought jims old car and he has broken an axle or two, even had his friend who works at advanced auto try and drive his twin disk and he broke it as well. idk much about this clutch except you will need to weld in a stop pedal behind the clutch pedal. I guess you cant push in all the way you hace to find the middle ground of when it catches and releases and only push in that far each time
The axle didnt break from the clutch lol there on street tires there no way your gonna snap an axle on the street tires they will just spin. The first axles that broke was the same axles ive had in the car for 6 years with hundreds apon hundreds of slick passes on them so they were bowned to break at some point. then he threw in a autozone remain axles which are junk. once he gets a oem axle in there he will be fine.

Twin disk are a little tricky to get use to but once you do its like a normal clutch.
I may not be the baddest, but the baddest dont Fu** with me