Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Is this really normal?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:06 AM   #30
e30og
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83765
What I Drive: '13 SG 4dr, Manual

FF Reputation: 2 e30og Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strix View Post
Way to (incorrectly) paraphrase me. I should point out that I've never suggested that people with positive experiences should just shut up.

I will say, however, that you can keep smug smart-ass comments like "should have bought a stick" to yourself.

Also, I didn't realize that having a dealership work on your car was a 'common mistake'. I know that now! LOL
It wasn't a smug comment much as it was a valid opinion and words of advice for the future coming from someone who has had this experience several times and found a great way to avoid it. Your sarcastic comment bashing people's positive experiences was far less productive to this conversation than mine so stop trying to continue to shut out differing opinions than yours and leave the smartass sarcasm for someone who gives a shizz

And yes dealerships are called stealerships for a good reason. It is wise to make buying decisions that will minimize the risk of dealing with them, such as those offered in the "smug" comments your trying to snuff out