Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Had anyone been through a Lemon Law case?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
snow12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 108999
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 1 snow12 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
This car would be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman355 View Post
you weren't the guy who posted a thread in this section last week or so were you on a similar subject? If you aren't that guy, use the search button or go back a couple pages. Threads like this where people give advice do exist do to the dct wonkiness with the new auto. Also check your TSB's. Ford does constantly work on these issues (especially the DCT) hence the constant updates for the trans. That's why I drive a stick besides the fact that is is more engaging.
This car would be great if it didn't have the DCT and the MyFord Fail system. There are other issues like the wipers coming on when there is NO rain and engine noises but I could live with those oh and some annoying loud rattles. The DCT is garbage, I cant even drive it in traffic in my area because the POS overheats! Believe me if it didn't take me 40 minutes to complete what is supposed to be a 20 minute drive I would have picked a manual. In any event I'm gonna go through the process of letting them attempt to fix a couple of more times and if they do, great! If they can't however I just want to be ready with all of the documentation required to start the somewhat long process that I really don't have time for. /end rant

Oh and I dont think it was me who posted but if it was sorry . I am new to the whole forum life.