Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:33 AM   #1882
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamDFL View Post
...If there is a real solution coming, will I need to have registered a complaint in order for me to be able to be eligible for the fix?
teamDFL,

I recommend sending me a PM with your contact information. This way, I can forward it up the line and arrange for a call from your regionís customer service manager. Please include your VIN, full name, best daytime phone number, approximate mileage, and dealer name/state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysan911 View Post
...Just add another 150+ person next to me and I can reproduce the sound by hitting the right bumps and the harder I nose dive the car...
I want to offer you my help, but Iím unable to escalate the concern without your contact information, Dysan911. Please PM me with the details I mentioned above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipshurt View Post
...We decided to have me come back as soon as it gets colder out. That was fine with me. I want it to be really obvious...
Lipshurt,

Donít hesitate to shoot me a PM with any details you want forwarded before your next follow-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revhigh View Post
...My guess is we'll never know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFocus View Post
In all fairness, a service appointment still makes sense...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeFocus View Post
...The CSR's assigned to this site should be empowered to do more than just re-direct and coordinate...
Quote:
Originally Posted by empowah View Post
...Cory, could you forward this to the engineers? It captures exactly the noise I'm getting from my car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptcv1 View Post
...what a joke!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejordan View Post
...Things take time. Two weeks to you is like a fiscal quarter to a company.
Iím passing along what Iíve been assured, guys. I also relay important info up the line from the forums Iím on. In the long run, having a Ford certified technician inspect the vehicle is the best way to go.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford