Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Had anyone been through a Lemon Law case?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
snow12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 108999
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 1 snow12 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Had anyone been through a Lemon Law case?

I have basically HAD it with this car, tonight really has been the last straw. I am supposed to get a call from a CSM tomorrow but after reading the threads on here and the response from others I have pretty much concluded that nothing is going to get done. I have been talking with people and doing research on the Lemon Law. NCs Lemon Law states that the vehicle has to have been in for the same problem for 15 days or 4 times. Since it has technically only been in for the SAME issue once (cleaver job on the dealer with the wording) Ford has 3 more tries to fix the car. I am not trying to sound like a Debbie downer but when I say I have no hope I mean it, they only seem to care about selling cars here. I was really just wondering if anyone has gone though the Lemon Law process or the BBB option? I would like to know what I should have prepared etc? Thanks in advance to anyone that contributes, I really appreciate it

Also if I am reading correctly NCs Lemon Law also states that the issue does not have to only be drivability issues?