Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Is this really normal?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #22
snow12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 108999
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 1 snow12 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotleadsingerguy View Post
Then learn to ignore it. He has just as much right to log his opinion as you do.

OP, I'll forewarn you by saying that the Ford Regional Customer Service Managers have rarely helped anyone on this forum. 9 times out of 10 they listen to the customer and schedule dealership appointments, but inevitably stop calling you back or picking up your calls when the car can't be fixed. Definitely go through the process in case it will help, but be prepared with your next steps (whatever you deem them to be).

I'd say this: Even if you don't plan on going the Lemon Law route now...at least get the appointments in so that you'd be eligible. That way, if they still can't fix it in a reasonable amount of time, you've met the requirements to file a lemon law complaint.
I have the same feeling with the CSM I really wish I would have just did a lot more research on this car because I would have found the dirty truth. I am going to log the visit and such and if the problem is not resolved (well I mean according to ford that sound is not a problem ) I will be going ahead with contact the BBB to start the process. I honestly have very little hope in the dealers even attempting to fix the problem because they just seem to honestly have given up the the focus in general.