Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Is this really normal?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #21
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YesMAN View Post
Your negativity has just been more constant and in your face over the past week than anyone else's. Even REV, who has a major ax to grind, has at least been making some helpful comments.
Then learn to ignore it. He has just as much right to log his opinion as you do.

OP, I'll forewarn you by saying that the Ford Regional Customer Service Managers have rarely helped anyone on this forum. 9 times out of 10 they listen to the customer and schedule dealership appointments, but inevitably stop calling you back or picking up your calls when the car can't be fixed. Definitely go through the process in case it will help, but be prepared with your next steps (whatever you deem them to be).

I'd say this: Even if you don't plan on going the Lemon Law route now...at least get the appointments in so that you'd be eligible. That way, if they still can't fix it in a reasonable amount of time, you've met the requirements to file a lemon law complaint.