Originally Posted by copernicium112
What are the new problems? Did you try the master reset as lewisra suggested? Mine was really messed up after installation. I tried a reboot and that didn't fix the issues. Did a master reset and it cleared it right up. First time a reboot did nothing and a master reset accomplished something really good for me. Usually it is the opposite in my experience.
Sounds like quite the PITA. Both of my self-installations completed on the first attempt luckily (3.0.2 and 3.2.2). Dealer did 3.5.1 since it was still on TSB at that point and I needed them to provide me the nav card. Yeah, a pain but at least you didn't have to spend a mind-numbing 2 to 2-1/2 hours sitting at the dealership (hey, gotta look for the positives here, even when they are minimal)! Hopefully, once you finally got there, the install went clean and things are working for you.
Yep. Everything worked out and I haven't had any issues. I was definitely thankful I didn't have to take it to the dealer.
When I upgraded to 3.0.2, I had no issues whatsoever... I guess it's random.