kb911
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91864
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver SE Hatch 5spd

FF Reputation: 1 kb911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralck View Post
I actually meant the Sirius trial, not the Sync Services trial, but now that you mention it, I probably won't renew that either. 60 bucks a year sounds incredibly outrageous when the only thing worth paying for is destinations and my phone can give me turn-by-turn through the car speakers and bluetooth.

I keep thinking about this more, and I wonder how hard it would really be to pull some binaries off these APIM modules... I wonder how many different versions of the hardware are really in the field? If a spare APIM module isn't that expensive maybe I can see about getting one to play with...

I hate the fact sirius got rid of my favorite chanel bbc radio 1 although I am liking a couple of others and my family decided to be on the same billing so its a pretty good deal for three radios.

where did you see $60 my trial doesnt end until 2014 and couldn't find any pricing but if its 60 bucks a year that is an amazing deal! hyundai charges depending on the services you want 160/240/300 and my fathers pontiac with onstar is 385 a year

oh i also forgot to mention that at the service depart they said they couldnt see any difference in the modules but out of voiding my warranty they did not want to try and install the software...bummer :-(