F35-JSF
Focus Addict

Fan#: 102775
What I Drive: 12' Tuxedo Black SE, 08' ZZR-600

FF Reputation: 2 F35-JSF Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by garate55 View Post
All great points and now my problem is the dealer doesn't seem to have a Blue Ti with NAV. They have 2 of them this way, you would think somebody would have ordered with and without NAV that way we could choose.
The only fully loaded Ti's are 2 gray and 1 black and I wanted something with color... Just me being picky. So I might be stuck with a gray car cause I hate black, had a black Audi A6, it was a PITA to keep clean.

But I was sold on the resale point(NAV is an $800 option that is worth resale if that is a deciding factor) and the integration even though I rarely run low on fuel. Plus my Samsung Galaxy S3 seems to get great GPS reception, if it doesn't, reboot the phone(doesn't take long).

MSRP on this car is $26,880 but with the Evergreen Ford $3000 off and the other $2500 in rebates I get, it's roughly $23,500 OTD without cash down.
I HAD a 2000 Honda CR-V to trade but with 223,600 miles they will only give me $2000 TIV. I am keeping my Honda to sell privately
I love tuxedo black on this car. Really sparkles in the sun.
:lol:Modding is whatever you define it as. Some people wanna boost, some people need 10 TVs, and some of these homos feel compelled to LED their cars front to back.