Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SYNC Update Available on Focus!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #683
FordIVTteam
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 87765
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 3 FordIVTteam Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvrplzr View Post
I just got my new sd card the other day then you have to go to syncmyride.com and download the update to a 2gb+ flash drive connect it to your car. then it wont download so you will chat with a tech on the website for 15 minutes till they finally tell you that you will have to bring it to the dealer for a couple hours. I will try to let you know how that works tomorrow after I get back from the dealer.
Hi, bvrplzr -

Did you end up visiting your dealership today? In the future, shoot me a PM anytime you have SYNC or MyFord Touch-related questions. I may be able to save you a trip.

[QUOTE=TehMark;4554622]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisra View Post

If you run MyFord Touch 3.5 and use an iphone streaming app like Spotify or Rdio premium the tracks will skip because MyFord Touch sends skip commands to the device somehow. This is a problem that didn't exist in 3.0.2. Speculation is that incorrect track times being displayed are tied to the problem somehow. This does not occur when plugged in with the USB.
Thanks for the info, TehMark. I've alerted our engineering team of this concern.

Jaclyn

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford