Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Focus Titanium. NAV or Not
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #7
F35-JSF
Focus Addict

Fan#: 102775
What I Drive: 13' Tuxedo Black ST3, 08' ZZR-600

Points 464, Level 9
Points: 464, Level: 9 Points: 464, Level: 9 Points: 464, Level: 9
Level Up 28% Completed
Level up: 28% Level up: 28% Level up: 28%
Forum Activity 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%
FF Reputation: 2 F35-JSF Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmobile View Post
I did not get the NAV and honestly do not miss it! I have a TomTom but have not used that much.

I do use allot of the Turn-By-Turn directions via Sync. Works great! I have the Sync Destinations app on iPhone with all my saved points. If I need to use them or something new, I shoot it over to Sync from the phone. Than once in the car I go to Sync services and it downloads the directions to the car.

The only down side is if you go off the down loaded route. It will than ask you if you want to update the route and then go through the down load process again. Obviously not as fast as my TomTom if I change my route.
That's one of the reasons I've never used it. I. Can use the navigation on my phone and connect via Bluetooth and get the same turn by turn instructions with out having to worry about logging into sync and downloading the route or having to redownloading if I go off the planned route.
:lol:Modding is whatever you define it as. Some people wanna boost, some people need 10 TVs, and some of these homos feel compelled to LED their cars front to back.