Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: Complete SVT Procharger Kit 10psi $3,000
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:18 AM   #6
LD5050
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94329
What I Drive: 04 SVTF

FF Reputation: 1 LD5050 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
I am the third owner of the car. The original owner put the supercharger system on it, but I don't know what the mileage was when he did. The second owner didn't drive it much, just on the weekends.
It was tuned for the elevation in Colorado, so when I got it I had Tom redo the base tune for my elevation in East Texas.

With the CFM underdrive pulley, the kit is pushing 10psi. Previous owner stated it was 290ish WHP but I have no way of verifying that. Safe to say this blower gets you close to the 310-320WHP limit of the SVTs internals. With this kit and a few more mods you can easily max out safe power with the stock internals.

I don't have good pics of it on my car, it's rather hard to photograph decently. Here are the best ones I've found of this kit on the same car:

And this is the regular intercooler that is rather low for most peoples liking, hence everyone upgrading this system to a front mount intercooler.

I updated the first post to include the picture of the new intercooler, piping, BoV and extras.