Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Focus Titanium. NAV or Not
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #8
Twitchboy
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95777
What I Drive: 2012 metallic gray Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Twitchboy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have a 12' Titanium with every single option available, I paid about $27,600 out the door with tax, registration, AND an extended warranty. The car was stickered at over $28,000. I got the car in Feb 2012, have logged 21,000 miles on her already, and Ford has recalled my car to update the sync system twice, with the last one being a few weeks ago. With all the recent updates it has worked great with pretty much no problems since the last update. The only downside before the update was that the NAV would freeze up and basically be useless. I live in SoCAL and do a lot of driving to areas I have never been to before, drive to Vegas and stuff a lot as well so the NAV is absolutely awesome as long as it doesn't freeze up on you. And its just nice and convenient when everything is integrated into the car, like a well oiled machine. However if $$$ is an issue and you do have a smart phone you can always look up the address which I do when the NAV freezes up but I would prefer to use the NAV over my phone any day because there is an illuminated screen in the dash giving you turn by turn directions so you never have to look at your phone. I CAN look at my phone but i would prefer not to. Theres my schpeeel hope it helps you make the right choice.