View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #2
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
The only thing I am going to say is that you pay for what you get. OBX exhaust systems are sold cheap for a reason and that is there quality isn't always the best. Will it fit? More than likely, but most of the time I have seen and heard is that they have always required modification in order to fit properly. And even when it was made to fit properly it didn't always line up correctly on the manifold.

Now as for getting an exhaust off of Ebay. OBX does make a decent exhaust but a lot of others on Ebay are not worth the price you pay for them. What I mean is that the quality of the metal isn't the best and sometimes the flanges, hardware and welds rust through quickly leaving you with an exhaust that will need repaired in a year or so.

For an exhaust, I would buy one used off of someone on here or I would search around for a well trusted and known brand like MRBP, TruBendz, Borla, Magnaflow etc... Plus you can always go to Youtube and hear how those exhaust sound so you can find the one you really like.