Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - To all the Ti to ST converters...
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #31
BlueIce
Focus Addict

Fan#: 93794
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus Titanium

Points 1,577, Level 22
Points: 1,577, Level: 22 Points: 1,577, Level: 22 Points: 1,577, Level: 22
Level Up 77% Completed
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 1 BlueIce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTite View Post
We kept our Ti, as we were originally looking for a new car for my wife to replace her Expedition. We were going to buy a CMAX. However, when I took the Ti in for a "free" oil change offer from Ford, I test drove the ST and I realized how much I missed my Mustang I sold last year. I bought the ST2 which was also thousands cheaper than the CMAX (reasoning to wife), I'm loving the power and 6spd, and now with the Cobb tune even more. I do miss the auto dim mirror, back up sensors, ambient lighting, homelink visor and heated seats the Ti has.

The Seats were def a concern, I'm 6'1 220, they have either loosened up some or I have just got used to them but they are not a deal breaker. I do think they should have made the sides adjustable and the car would appeal to a wider demographic.
Adjustable seats and an automatic tranny. Driving a manual for me is a no go. I've done it a few times in rush hour, but won't do it again. After playing soccer and baseball all year round for 20 years my knees have already about had it.

www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293992