Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Block Heater Question
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #30
Deftmetal

Fan#: 105884
What I Drive: 2014 Mazda 3

FF Reputation: 8 Deftmetal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNFocusFan View Post
Well here's my result. Apparently my block heater doesn't work and hasn't for awhile if at all. Also my squeaking was a result of a lack of grease in a strut bushing. The explanation wasn't clear.

The local Ford dealer won't get a block heater in until Friday at the earliest, at which point the cold snap is expected to lift.

To be honest with you guys I'm pissed. I've missed quite a few hours of work because my car wouldn't start due to the cold. Today alone I was 2 hours late. Had my block heater been working my car would have started and I wouldn't have had to deal with all this. The car isn't even 9 months old, has 7100km.

Should I be calling ford to complain about all this? It's supposed to be -39 again tonight and I doubt my car will start in the morning.

I was working on a house and one of the neighbours couldn't get his new f150 to start so be called the dealer and they sent out two mechanics to get it started and take it to get repaired if needed. Demand they send someone to help get it started if you want or ask for a loaner until its fixed. Besides that I don't know if you can do anything
Rally Revolution #14
Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyn085 View Post
Don't hate on an amputee chick that's still playing with lego's.