Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus SE Transmission Grinding
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #284
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 3,298, Level 35
Points: 3,298, Level: 35 Points: 3,298, Level: 35 Points: 3,298, Level: 35
Level Up 66% Completed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Forum Activity 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblaes_99 View Post
...today, the tx would not engage in reverse at all...
rblaes_99,

I confirmed your regional customer service manager will be calling you soon. Please see your inbox for my PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfocused1 View Post
...I've had shuddering in the past, but nothing even remotely like what you've described...
Itís great to see community support, unfocused1. Have you mentioned this to the dealer? Send me a PM with your contact information (VIN, name, phone number, dealer details, and mileage) and Iíll be happy to escalate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strix View Post
...Maybe they actually get their cars fixed, instead of being told that it's all in their head and that if the dealership says it's normal then there is nothing more that can be done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PratoN View Post
...I'd probably use my magical powers to get my car fixed before I came on the internet to diagnose my problem...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwcam01 View Post
...I heard a rattling in my engine and went to check it, only to find the cover was flopping around in there Ė I know it is not a huge concern, but it will not clip on right...
Strix, PratoN, & sdwcam01,

I still have everyoneís contact information from before; please send me a PM requesting a follow-up call and Iíll ensure your CSM contacts you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powermax View Post
...The battery cover was loose and I was not able to fix it properly, went back to the dealer the service guy was able to do it but even him had a hard time. There is a specific spot if is a little bit off it wont clip on.
This is a great recommendation, powermax; thanks for offering your advice.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply