Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Possible Focus owner here...
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:38 AM   #14
[ChaosweaveR]
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 108822
What I Drive: 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT

FF Reputation: 1 [ChaosweaveR] Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnofarch14 View Post
I'm on the same boat 2 months ago then i finally decided, i went for the hatchback mk3. I love it!!!! I think i'm falling inlove with my 2012 focus now more than my mustang. :D i'd say go for the newer model if you are going for manual trans. You won't regret it. Goodluck!!!
Trust me, a 3rd gen SE sedan w/ a five speed is what I really want, but it's just a matter of finding one. I'd settle for the 2nd gen SES I linked in the OP, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugglethese View Post
these videos will make you want to buy a focus :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jugglethese10?feature=mhee
Sweet Odin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibooya View Post
The Pontiac cousin always was nicer than the Chevy version. I had this for five years.

IMG_0830 by Malibooya, on Flickr
Yeah, the Pontiacs had the better looks even though mechanically they're the same for the most part. The better of the N-bodies with my car were definitely the Grand Am and Oldsmobile Alero compared to the Malibu.

Even with the Epsilon chassis Malibu like you had there, the G6 was just the more attractive model. What's funnier is that the Saab 9-3 was based off that chassis for awhile as well.