Blr03ZX5
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 69068
What I Drive: 2003 graber green zx5

FF Reputation: 1 Blr03ZX5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
so ive finally got the car up and running

here she is with the stock wheels painted black
i was able to get the cfm ps reloction line all figured out and its working quite well. the engine bay looks alot better without it. i do have a red contour valve cover coming in shortly so this pic will change soon

i was able to score a set of mach from pyroinsa, it was well worth the elbow grease to to get these shiny cause the light output is amazing.

heres what i started with.
while i was doing all the work on the outside, i decided the interior needed something. so on went some cfm pedals. it was a pain to drill the holes but i like the way it turned out

i did order some laminx to cover the lights, i live round a lot of gravel roads and want to protect these babies haha

decided to throw the mims on cause they look so good. but a 2" drop is not gonna cut it at all. plans are in order to go several inches lower. but i do have to wait till my funds grow some more.

here are the pics of the rear that i worked awhile to finish. still have to get the exhaust fixed but im still torn on if i should cut up a perfectly good euro bumper. ive got the driver side rear fog light wired as a running light. its just a bit brighter then the other lights, i drive down some pretty dark roads so i think having another light on the back helps my little car be seen easier

this is an awesome gift from the gf. should make going to car shows this year a bit more fun.