Old 01-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
USARice
Focus Addict

Fan#: 56127
What I Drive: 2005 Silver ST, DD and AutoX

FF Reputation: 1 USARice Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
USA Rice, Phase 2...picture updates on pages 1 thru 4

Well, this is my 05 ST as it looked before FF11. It still looks pretty much the same now. This was after the first phase of upgrades. I added;

Hand Polished ST200 wheels w/Conti DWS's
Complete Saleen Focus suspension setup
Black SAP rear spoiler
SAP front bumper
SVT Degas cover
Tinted Tails (almost cost me a $200 ticket)
Angry Bird "charm" hanging from rear tow hook
Rare DCAF intake filter / stealth intake mod
Sylvania Silverstar blinker bulbs (Trooper also tried to say those were illegal)

I have since removed the tint from the tails and upgraded to Sylvania Silverstar bulbs in the rear as well. Super Bright! Since it's winter I'm back on the stock ST rims with Goodyear Ultragrip Winters. Awesome snow tires, brand new to the market this year. I also painted the endcaps of the spoiler CD silver to match the car.

Updated 2/20/13:

So far I have received;

New professionally tinted and cleared tails and 3rd brake light. The tint is pretty light so I went ahead and installed them. Plus I'm not driving 50 miles each way on the interstate anymore so the likelyhood of me running into State Troopers has gone down significantly. Also I have much brighter tail/brake lights than before so even during the day you can see them just fine with the light tint.

Silver SVT HVAC controls to replace the cracked set I already had

SVT Pedal Covers and gas pedal

SVT style dead pedal from Redline Tuning

SCT XCal2 with tune already loaded for intake / exhaust upgrades When I installed it just to make sure it was there I found it also had TC disable programmed as well as raised idle.

F2 Header with EGR provision and 3 bungs

K&N FIPK which came with a knockoff filter that I am not very happy about but I cleaned and oiled it up with my K&N kit and installed it anyways.

Autobot emblem covers for F/R and steering wheel

18 x 7 Enekei Adams (A&L Racing)

225/35-18 VR Federal SS595 Tires

Replaced more of the bulbs with SilverStars. I still need to replace the 3rd brake light, reverse, and license plate lights with SilverStars and then I will have them everywhere. I a very impressed with the new zXe SilverStar bulbs. They are definately the whitest SilverStars yet.

My "new" never installed Corbeau A4's / Focus brackets should be delivered next week sometime.

I still am planning the following:

SVT Calipers / brackets in all four corners paired with;

New Centric Premium Rotors and HAWK HPS pads (that's what I have now but the setup is about 2 years old)

Lamin-X Fog Lights - I tried two brands of Yellow bulbs and both burned one bulb out in about a week. I tried Nokya and another brand that was supposed to be popular with the Rally set.

TruBendz 2.5" exhaust with extra 18" Magnaflow resonator and Magnaflow muffler. I had a complete Magnaflow setup with '95 EGT factory header setup on my tRacer LTS and loved the sound.

50% Tint all the way around. WI allows for 35% rear but I don't like the mismatched front/rear look

And my pride and joy will be new paint. I'm keeping that a secret until it is done but I will leak this.....it will be two tone and the paint is coming from AlsaCorp. And if you know anything about AlsaCorp you know they produce the most unique paints and additives on the market today. I can guarantee no one will have ever seen a Focus done up like what I'm planning. I've already talked to the guy who repaired and painted my SAP bumper when I bought it and he is ready to do the work.

Last edited by USARice; 02-20-2013 at 08:54 AM.