Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Lemon law success
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #26
forceflow2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89089
What I Drive: 2013 Mustang GHIG V6 Premium

FF Reputation: 1 forceflow2 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strix View Post
Nice pics, that's a sweet car. The color isn't my cup of tea, but it does look very good!
To be honest, it wasn't my first choice, but it was the only V6 Premium they had at the dealership that ended up not backing out. It's less shocking the more time I spend with it. The only other Mustangs they had were several base models, two Roush Stage 3s or two fully loaded convertible GTs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysan911 View Post
Is that a backup camera on the trunk lid or just a keyhole? I assume it's probably not a BU cam since you don't have the MFT unless they put the camera in the rear view mirror.

Also does your Mustang have HID's or just Halogen projectors?

Sharp car!. I've had several mustangs in the past. Its amazing a V6 has more power than most of the past V8 Mustangs I've owned. LOL
Backup camera. It makes a little video overlay when it's in reverse. Mustangs don't have MFT available at all, they use the previous generation of touchscreen software, dunno what it's official name is. I don't even think there is a keyhole on the trunk itself.

It has HIDs, think they are standard on all models.
Reacquired by Ford under Lemon Law 01/16/13.