Originally Posted by warneej
My old 2003 SVT with the European Package is getting on in years.
1. The steering wheel rim is wore out and I will be needing a replacement.
2. The shift knob needs replacement.
3. The rear wheel bearings need replacement.
4. The timing belt cover is broken and need replacement.
5. The passenger-side CV axle needs replacement.
Price, part #, and availability?
1. Can I have the last 8 digits of the VIN please?
2. Shift knob, 2M5Z 7213-BA, cost $71.10 and available at warehouse.
3. Wheel bearings, 6S4Z 1215-B, cost $55.83 ea and in stock.
4.The timing belt cover is obsolete with no stock shown on locator, 2M5Z 6019-AA.
5. RH axle, 2M5Z 3B436-AA, cst $253.61 and in stock at outlying warehouse.