Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - finally starting my journey to 450whp
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #15
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
i think i could probably figure out HOW to do it but it would be nice to know precisely what all i need. i know i need a big ol fuel pump or pumps, which one? there are lots to choose from. same goes for fuel cells. how do i hang the pumps? what filter do i use? will the fuel cell come with filters and hangers? when people start talking about stuff like this that i have not got the foggiest idea about i literally need a step by step guide (in BABY STEPS!). i wont have a problem running new lines back and forth, that i can handle. where can i get the best combination of cheap and long lasting components? how much line would i need? what fittings? any more specific info on wiring? does this system splice into the factory wiring for factory fuel pump? do i just cut out the stock gas tank and put a fuel cell in the back where the spare tire is supposed to go or can i put the cell where the stock tank is supposed to be? i like having a spare tire just FYI. i would also like to be able to still fill my gas tank up from the stock location instead of having to open my hatch and pumping it in that way. i would do it if i had to or if it would make it a huge pain in the ass to run the filler tube to it but that's just my preference. so yeah lots of questions about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!