Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Should I dump my Focus??
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #59
fomenter
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 107937
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus SE SFE

FF Reputation: 1 fomenter Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizeGuyDezignz View Post
LOL, I totally see your point. The Corolla is a very boring car and it would probably pain me to do it. And you're right, I wouldn't get the joy out of it that I get with my Focus. And the options in that Corolla that I linked are actually a lot less than what I currently have.

I'm most likely keeping my Focus, but just out of curiosity, what do you think about the Scion tC?
Since I know myself, I'm the Toyota guy. In fact, I did my internship there and drove hundreds of Corollas so I'm speaking as a semi-experienced person in this threat. There is no doubt that they are very reliable and efficient. They will also last longer than any other brands in the world, including Honda which is known to have obvious transmission problems since 1998-started with V6 accords. I've made most of my friends buy nothing but Toyota.

You will just have make up your mind about what you want. Do you want to drive a car that gives "fun" behind wheel or you want to drive a car that only takes you from point A to B..