Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Home Remedy Fix for rattles near moonroof
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #15
Shorty Long
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 68979
What I Drive: '12 Focus Titanium, Kona Blue

Points 1,952, Level 26
Points: 1,952, Level: 26 Points: 1,952, Level: 26 Points: 1,952, Level: 26
Level Up 52% Completed
Level up: 52% Level up: 52% Level up: 52%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 Shorty Long Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
this story is too "funny" not to share with the forum...as i mentioned above, i got a call from the service manager that my car was ready. repair is covered under warranty, by the way.

i drive up to my dealer, give them the keys to my loaner and they hand me the fob to my car. i walk outside to my car and don't see it. there are two rows of cars and all spots are filled. i'm hitting the "lock" function on my fob to get my car to "beep" so as to help me locate it...nothing.

I continue walking down the lot and all the way at the end in the second row is my car. as I walk closer to it i notice that the inside is still completely disassembled and the headliner is nowhere to be seen. i'm assuming my fob didn't work because they had the battery disconnected.

i walk back into the service area, speak to the manager and tell him i don't think my car is ready. he kinda looked confused...i told him the car is still completely torn apart inside. he marches out to the lot to confirm, marches back into the garage and starts raising hell with the techs...the tech tells him it was the wrong headliner.

needless to say, i didn't leave with my car last evening.