Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Fog Light Installation - S Model (with Pics)
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:53 PM   #75
Chaddz3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96992
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus S Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 17 Chaddz3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPsDad View Post
Hi,
I was already pretty far along before I found this thread. My dealer is helping me put Fog Lights in my 2013 SE Sedan I bought from them last week.

They have ordered the lights, the bezels, the harness, and the switch. They will put it all in for me, and their expectation is that it will go to work. Now that I've found the thread, I know enough that if it won't work, I should ask them to program the BCM to know the lights are there.

I just looked, and fuse slot 75 in my BCM has a fuse already, and the manual says it's the Fog Lights. So, I'm pretty stoked in believing this is going to work!

I'll let you all know and even post up pics when I get 'r done!
Sounds like your install should go alot easier than mine did. It is a whole lot easier if you already have a compatible BCM. I'm curious as to what the dealer install of this actually costs, if you could be kind enough to post that info after all is said and done, kinda would like to compare it to my solution cost wise.. Thanks.. and good to hear it should go smoothly for you.