FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30og View Post
with the passenger seat reclined in a fairly upright position, hit the seatback or slap it, and it makes a rattle right? No idea why it does this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott02 View Post
Will be watching this thread for an eventual fix as I too sometimes have this clicky noise coming the passenger front seat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelc1220 View Post
...Ive also noticed one of the sliding pieces for the vents buzzes, along with one of the plastic covers on my instrument cluster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybarman View Post
...I have this same passenger seat rattle...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PratoN View Post
Yup. I found out it wasn't the headrest, then shoved carpet padding under the HVAC vent... still rattles.
Everyone be careful! It could be rattlesnakes... LOL

Seriously though, I’m available to send these details up the line to your regional customer service managers. If you haven’t already, please PM me your VIN, full name, phone number, current mileage, and dealer name/state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligander View Post
...Has to be an easy fix.....thankfully the only rattle so far at 10K miles/15k km
Quote:
Originally Posted by nseah View Post
I found the best way to replicate the rattle is to sit in the drivers seat, and extend your arm (like youre going to put an arm around a lady) but go behind the seat, and hit the back of the seat hard but in a jerky way.
hooligander & Nate,

Because you live in Canada, you can speak with one of the Ford Canada reps at 1-800-565-3673 and they’ll lend a hand.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford