Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Scored an MGB,Part 2!!! Say hello to "Downshift"!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
Peyton
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 108248
What I Drive: 2000 silver zx3

FF Reputation: 1 Peyton Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My dad had a 75 "b" was a hunk a junk when he got it! He paid 500 for it and brought it home on a trailer! I didnt pay much attention to it when he got it, but i loved it when he was done, he never let me drive it though!! Heres what i recall about it, He took off what he called a strangleburg card and put on twin SU carbs removed the bumpers and fibreglassed on a sebring body kit, lowered the suspension because car sat too high something to do with safety laws and bumpers having to be so high off the ground, Dont know what he did to exhaust, i know there was a header, and exhaust tip was big and shiny! he replaced whole interior as well, car was cherry when he was done, The paint however was far from stock, he did the whole Austin Powers shaguar paint on it! [IMG]file:///E:/Documents/Pictures/My%20Pictures/mg/pre%20restore%201571.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]file:///E:/Documents/Pictures/My%20Pictures/mg/mg%20002.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///E:/Documents/Pictures/My%20Pictures/mg/pre%20restore%201496.jpg[/IMG]

hope the pics worked!