Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SEDAN OWNERS: why?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:09 PM   #2
Shade-010
Sonic Crew # 010

Fan#: 87369
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus SE Sport - 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 8 Shade-010 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30og View Post
I have been following this car since it was just news. I remember seeing it in person in Detroit a few years back and absolutely loved it. I signed for my Focus before I had even driven one, and happily no regrets afterwards.

The thing is I always loved the hatch, with the cool integrated fuel filler door and stretched tails, but ended up with the sedan to save some dough. Never really thought twice about that either until now. I have to admit after having it so long, Ive really started to appreciate the design and I'm happy I stuck with the sedan. No one gives the sedan any kind of credit despite the fact that its really the first compact to do the whole CLS sedan-coupe styling so aggressively. Teardrop shape, aggressive stance, it looks damn good. Props Callum, I love it.

Surprised I didnt find something like this already, but I want to know why everyone else chose it over the hatch....
Same here man, at first i was all over the hatch, but got the sedan instead and love the lines and design soooooo much more
http://www.rebeldevil.com