Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Any Nascar fans out there? Post Up...
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:55 PM   #119
indy_11
Panamasian

Fan#: 81404
What I Drive: 2011 Blue Flame SES

FF Reputation: 7 indy_11 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueovaldave View Post
I think Montoya has run out of places to go. He burnt most of his bridges when he left other places. Ganassi and he get along and he is a big name for sponsors to hang on to in Nascar.

Ambrose is kind of the same way. Only place he could probably go is back to Aussie V8s. That wreck in testing was so not his fault it was all Dale Jr, the superhero of Nascar. He was trying to bump/slam draft and it did not work but he kept on pushing and turned Ambrose.
hmm this is true. I can just see it in ambrose that he isn't happy here. I can understand why though. He's not winning like he wants to..he's a great driver, and pulls out some great finishes. just can't get #1. I hope JPM stays for a long time. It's cool cheering for someone of your that shares a similar heritage as you, even if he does drive a chevy. I hope to see ambrose and montoya battle it out one day at a road course. that would be amazing.

as for the look of the cars, the toyota looks like its smiling. the ss is ok. i wish the charger was in :/ and the ford looks the best. There's a little bias in there, but really, the grill isn't a sticker, it looks mean, and it has the better shape to it. imo anyways. can't wait till the season starts
2011 Blue Flame Focus SES #011
December 2011 ROTM Winner! :)
I always take a poo before driving to reduce weight and increase performance
you tell me your auto is fun to drive, I laugh in your face.