Originally Posted by Golly
Howdy mate, I have a 1.8L Zetec Sedan, 2005 LR in avatar pic. Will this $1495 dollar kit fit my car, I would like to get about #350 HP at the treads, will this be possible on a stock motor plus this turbo ?
No, you'll blow the motor and the clutch before you know what happened.
You'll need a built motor for that:
- ARP head studs (suggested)
- ARP flywheel bolts (suggested)
- low compression aluminum or billet pistons (8.5:1 or 9.0:1 ratios)
- Eagle H-beam connecting rods
- OEM or Cleavite main bearings
- stage 3+ clutch able to hold 400-450whp
- light weight flywheel
Also, the $1500 kit isn't a complete kit, you know that, right? You'll need prolly another $1500 to get everything required. That doesn't include the clutch or a new auto built tranny or flywheel. Those are extra.
Just an FYI.
PS, if you don't have a manual tranny, you'll need a built auto tyranny or you won't hold much over 200whp.