e30og
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83765
What I Drive: '13 SG 4dr, Manual

FF Reputation: 2 e30og Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco-Zakus View Post
Wow, they even copied the shape of trunk lid opening above the tail lights. I've never seen that line on anything other than the Focus sedan. Isn't immitation the purest form of flattery? From that photo, I am pretty impressed. Seeing it in person could be different, of course. I think I even like the Kia's tail lights more than the ones on the Focus. The side sculpture and boomerang rear roof pillar, not so much.
Good point. Considering their design chief is from Audi, thats a HUGE complement, especially with the plethora of other newly styled compacts flooding the market now. Everyone, even Consumer Reports who bashed the Focus hard, has been unanimous in saying the focus looks sharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco-Zakus View Post
Unless someone stands around looking at their own car more than they drive it, the true test is not how it looks, but how everything else looks from the driver's seat. Most cars I've admired for their styling have usually ended up looking odd to me after 5 to 10 years, anyway. Some I've owned, even sooner than that.
Give me some examples?

and do you mean from the drivers seat, the interior layout? if so, then yea I love that of this gen Focus