Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

Points 27,115, Level 97
Points: 27,115, Level: 97 Points: 27,115, Level: 97 Points: 27,115, Level: 97
Level Up 77% Completed
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 270 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Shelby = fail. They really haven't done anything impressive in a long time- always second best, and second sucks. Just stay out of the business if you're not going to do anything. This company will be around until the generations that remember Shelby as being top shelf performance are gone, then they will be gone. Until then, there will be overpriced, and under-performance modified cars with his name on there all over the place.

Case in point will be understood when they put the new $15k more expensive wide body GT500 against a Hennessey Camaro on a track. I predict the same thing that happened in the Lightning Lap- the Camaro will trounce the Mustang by 1-2 sec with a lot less power. The SuperSnake will win the 1/4, but not by as much as you'd expect given the difference in power. I really don't like the Camaros, but the ZL1 and 1LE with the magnetic shocks are winners even if I can't get over how much I hate that retro-styling.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.