Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Loaded SE vs. Titanium
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:59 AM   #19
jdubhack
I WILL correct you.

Fan#: 103056
What I Drive: 2014 SGM Fusion Ti

Points 9,084, Level 64
Points: 9,084, Level: 64 Points: 9,084, Level: 64 Points: 9,084, Level: 64
Level Up 12% Completed
Level up: 12% Level up: 12% Level up: 12%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 37 jdubhack Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30og View Post
Just bought an SE with every single option available and almost got a titanium...SE had convenience package (with leather, power drivers seat, split rear seats with armrest, interior color ambient lighting, fogs, smoked 17" rims, backup camera), winter package (with rubber mats, heated seats, signals in mirrors, heated mirrors), MFT and Sony audio 10spkr sub with sat radio, Navi,

The only thing the SE lacks standard to the titanium is keyless start, front parking sensors, backup camera, all one touch power windows. I think titanium also has power passenger seat

option wise the titanium has available handling package with 18s, available parking package, and not sure but maybe available auto wipers.
The parking sensors are only available in the parking assist package. Not standard.

No car in the Focus line has power passenger seats.

The 2012 came with rain-sensing wipers, but the 2013s do not.

In 2012 the SE had a great package. That package was removed for 2013. For 2013 the price difference between an SE and Ti makes the Ti a better deal considering the bonuses you receive.

If you can afford a Ti, then choose the Ti, you won't regret the extras.
<>< Gal. 6:14
April 2013 HOTM
2013 Ford Fun Weekend: Show Class Winner