SOLD: MK3 VMaxx coilovers

MODS PLEASE DELETE

a. VMaxx Coilovers for 2012+ Focus
b. Greenville, SC
c. $550 OBO
d. Pics, see below
e. Emanuel
f. PM on here

Hi all, just trying to see if there is any interest out there for some coilovers for the MK3 Focus. I bought these this past summer and installed them when my Focus had approx. 2100 miles on the odo. My car has 3400 miles on it currently and I drive it maybe once or twice a week for a total of maybe 15 miles.

The coilovers are great they lower the car substantially and they are loads stiffer than OEM setup, but not bouncy.

My wife and I will be welcoming another addition to the family in March and I'm in need for some quick cash and a less stiff ride. Here are some pics of the suspension and how the car looks once installed...

The dampening in non-adjustable and the front struts use the factory upper mounts. I spent $650 for these brand new, I'm looking for $550 obo for the very lightly used set.

I welcome any questions for this item and hope we can make a deal. I've been on FF for a little bit but I haven't sold anything on here since I had my old ZX3, check out my buy/sell rating to put your mind at ease

Emanuel

EX Zetec Crew #44 2003 Focus ZX3 -- RIP
Sonic Crew #24 -- 2012 Focus HB SE - Traded
Upgraded Sonic Crew #24 -- 2014 Focus ST

Last edited by EMAN44; 02-10-2013 at 12:42 PM. Reason: edited title