Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - may have found my problem....
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:00 AM   #26
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

Points 51,351, Level 100
Points: 51,351, Level: 100 Points: 51,351, Level: 100 Points: 51,351, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%
FF Reputation: 154 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
My point was the pictures / movie you posted didnt show anything to me that showed parts were needed hence the why spend the money for parts you dont need , no you dont have to change the belt just because the head was off that depends more on how many miles were on the engine

Im not happy that I was call to the mat for trying to help , I was the one trying to save you money and use the money spent on not needed parts at the time and spend it on stuff you may need , which we cannot tell what that is till you can give more info

I have been trying to talk you into a datalog NOT a tune , I dont charge to look at datalogs for FF guys and tell you what I see wrong to help fix your problem , borrow a xcal2 , xcal3 this would cost you 0.00 even on Min. wage affordable , so please dont make it sound like I am trying to sell you something that you cannot afford

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus