Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Anyone tried E85 yet?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #60
vanace
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 350
What I Drive: 2005 ST

FF Reputation: 1 vanace Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..:: sleestak ::.. View Post
Some of these reasons are why I said to get en E85 tune for fun days, not daily driving. Almost all modern cars are capable of running it, you might have to run bigger injectors and fuel pump because you have to be able to flow it.

The argument about not knowing what comes out of the pump - ghey. You buy a $15 tester and thats that. Tune it on class 3, where you are running essentially e70 and leave a little on the table and so long as you know whats coming out of that pump you have no issues.

For the hippies who are crying about the food source or whatever, I am sure you have plenty of other daily practices that put a hurting on the food supply...but I digress. Either way you are here looking to make more power and that means you are going to burn more fuel. No way around it, some of you even run catless.

LOL it is the hippies who are demanding ethonol to save mother earth. That makes ethonol a waste right from the start because liberals support it. Never mind it causes smog... and sorry, but corn is one of the largest food staples of the world. Using it for fuel is just plain stupid. Now if they get that algae thing going economicly I wouldn't have much of a problem with it.
ST crew #18