Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - may have found my problem....
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #23
burke_024
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94039
What I Drive: 2000 focus zx3, almost boosted : )

FF Reputation: 1 burke_024 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
because even if i do send you a datalogg i will be told to replace some parts before we can move on so im preparing for the hassle of getting tuned ,cuz honestly i dont know who i prefer yet or who im gonna have tune it ...you know tom maybe for someone like you that doesnt live on minimum wage in a state with the highest unemployment rate than yea it would be easy to just dump money that i dont have ,as far as money goes im only 70 $into all my gaskets ;tb,intake,and idle valve as well as the whole timing kit with belt ,so im not that far in , and as far as a logg ive been waiting for the loaner program to get a logg then if i do need a retune i will spend the money ,not everyone is made of money tom ......

and btw when I had the head redone(which i had previously stated if people would actually read all the posts like i do before answering) i didnt replace the intake gaskets and timing belt which are a must in my opinion i just couldnt do it at the time with it being sunday and i worked monday ,so tom that is why they are getting replaced ,because if i had broke a timing belt or blown a gasket while you were tuning it i would have been told to prepare myself better , and would have been a waste of time on both sides

so whats all the talk about? its cheaper isnt it ,and i like to spread my knowledge sorry i asssumed others would to ,have a great day : )